Ghana Science Association (GSA) in collaboration with College of Science (CoS-KNUST) and National Sports Authority (NSA) is organizing
Webinar on the theme: Using Science, Technology and Innovation in the Current Pandemic and Beyond
- Innovative Approaches to COVID-19 Testing and Surveillance
- The Quest for Technological Solutions in Education during pandemic
- Preventive solutions in public gathering and sporting activities
- Climatic, Mathematical and Disease Modelling
- Nutrition and Health
- Dr. Michael Frimpong (KCCR)
- Dr. Peter Kojo Quashie (WACCBIP)
- Dr. Emmanuel de-Graft Johnson Owusu-Ansah (KNUST)
- Dr. Samson Pandam Salifu (KNUST)
- Dr. Reginald Adjetey Annan (KNUST)
- Dr. Kingsley Badu (KNUST)
- Mr. Emmanuel Mfum-Mensah (KNUST)
- Mr. Jeffrey Owusu Manzan (NSA)
- Miss Philipina Frimpong (NSA)
There will be presentations on each sub-theme by key speakers, as well as other presentations by contributors.
Call for Abstracts
- Key speakers on each sub-theme
- Abstracts from all scientists/researchers/stakeholders who are interested in presenting at this webinar (Parallel sessions).
- Selected abstracts from Scientists and Postgraduate Students to make presentations
- Book of abstracts to be produced
- Publication as Special Issue.
- All abstracts should be sent to to email@example.com
- The deadline for submission extended to 20th July, 2020.
Certificate of Participation (optional):
Participants who wish to get electronic certificate of participation are to pay Fifty Ghana cedis (GHS 50)
We look forward to an exciting and innovative webinar.